IMTEK GROUP OU (hereinafter referred to as the "Contractor") and an effective natural person, registering on the site imtek.ee (hereinafter referred to as the "Client"), enter into this Agreement on the following terms.
This Agreement is a public and official offer to an unlimited number of individuals from the number of visitors to this site to use the services of the Contractor (public offer).
SECTION 1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
The sender is a legal entity registered in accordance with the established procedure in the territory of the country of residence, who has given express mail to the postal company or express carrier for transportation.
The recipient is an individual whose data is indicated on the front of the individual consignment note of the express carrier or on the international postal note and is the final Receiver of express freight.
Goods - any consumer goods intended for the personal use of an individual and not limited in circulation by the law of the country of location of the Sender or the Recipient. The purposes of using the Goods are determined in accordance with the legislation of the recipient country.
Catalog - presented on the Contractor's website offers of goods from foreign trading platforms, compiled by automatically receiving data from the original pages of sellers and partial automatic translation into Russian. Any suggestions in the Catalog are not a commercial offer (public offer) and serve only to familiarize users with catalogs of foreign trading platforms. The Contractor does not make a description of the goods in the Catalog, can not make any changes to them, nor is responsible for the content and reliability of the information on the product presented in the description. To clarify the characteristics of the goods, the Customer can contact the seller of the goods through the employees of the Contractor.
Express cargo is a commodity transported in the framework of high-speed transportation by any means of transport using the electronic information system of organization and tracking of shipments in order to deliver the goods to the Recipient in accordance with the individual invoice within the minimum possible and (or) a fixed period of time, , sent in international postal items.
Express carrier - any legal entity of the following companies: IMTEK GROUP OU carrying out joint activities for the international carriage of express freight, as well as third parties, including customs representatives associated with the Express carrier contractual relations.
The customs representative is a legal entity of the Member State of the Customs Union, other customs organizations, performing on behalf and on behalf of the declarant or other interested person customs operations in accordance with the established legislation
SECTION 2. SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
1. The Contractor undertakes, on behalf of the Client, to perform the following actions (hereinafter referred to as the "Services") for the remuneration on its own behalf and at the expense of the Client:
purchase of Goods in shops of distance trade and on Internet auctions, online sites, retail shops of the European Union in Austria. Germany. Bulgaria. Hungary. Romania.Chehiya.Polsha.Belgiya.Vеробритания.Греция.Италия.Испания.Ирландия.Франция.Дания.Швеция.Финляндия.Литва.Латвия.Эстония.Кипр.Мальта.Нидерланды.Люксембург.Словения.
Slovakia.Portugal.Horvatia. (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") on the terms of this Agreement;
reception, storage and processing of the Goods purchased on behalf of or by the Customer himself;
delivery of the Goods purchased on behalf of or by the Customer himself, through their transfer to the postal service and / or the carrier.
2. For his services, the Contractor retains remuneration from the Client in accordance with the tariffs placed in the "Services" section of the website imtek.ee.
3. The customer expresses his consent and grants the Executor the right to receive, store, process and transfer his personal data.
4. The Customer agrees that the Executor has the right to engage third parties for the performance of his duties under this Agreement. The Parties shall establish that the following third parties registered on the territory of the following countries may provide services on behalf of and on behalf of the Contractor:
in the territory of the European Union - IMTEK GROUP OU
5. The Contractor reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement, Tariffs and conditions for providing services unilaterally, in connection with which the Client undertakes to regularly monitor the changes in the Agreement
6. The customer accepts the terms of this Agreement and joins it by registering on the site. Amendments to this Agreement are accepted by the Customer by transferring money to the address of the Contractor to his personal account on the imtek.ee website and / or by transferring the commission to the Contractor by clicking the "Add goods" button in the personal account on the imtek.ee website.
SECTION 3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THE AGREEMENT
1. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTRACTOR
1. The Contractor undertakes to provide
the Client with the Services within the established timeframe, as well as to comply with the Client's requirements related to the performance of these services, if these requirements do not contradict this Agreement, the information indicated on the imtek.ee website, as well as the current legislation of the European Union.
2. The Contractor undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data provided by the Customer and not disclose it to third parties, unless this is required to fulfill the terms of this Agreement.
3. To provide the Customer with information on the fulfillment of the instructions specified in this Agreement.
4. The Contractor reserves the right to refuse to purchase any goods without explaining the reasons to the Client.
5. The Contractor reserves the right to refuse to provide services to the Customer, including cases of the Client using obscene lexicon in correspondence or communication.
6. The Executor has the right to demand at any time from the Client to confirm his identity and / or to confirm his right to use the bank card from which the Contractor's goods and services were paid, namely: to request a copy of a general civil passport, passport, other identity document, original and / or a copy of the bank card from which payments were made to the Contractor, with the hidden six central figures, to request a photograph of the client in the status of the front with a passport in his hand, a different identity card.
7. In the event that the Contractor, on its own initiative without agreement with the Client, purchases goods at the price of the Client at a price less than that established on the merchant's site for the specified Goods, such difference in the value of the Goods (the Contractor's savings) shall be credited to the Contractor's account and not shall be returned to the Client, except for the following cases: acquisition of the Goods at the request of the Client at an auction at a price less than the Client's rate, and also in case the Contractor applies promotional codes and other discounts, itelno specified by the client when placing an order to purchase goods.
2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
1. By registering on the website and using the address of the Service for the purchase and forwarding of goods, the Customer confirms that he:
is the end user of the goods;
acquires goods not for resale;
It does not and does not belong to any military or terrorist organization / group;
the goods are purchased for personal use exclusively for peaceful purposes.
2. The client undertakes not to register more than one user account, nor to register a user account on behalf of a person (real or fictitious) who is not.
3. The Customer undertakes to pay promptly and in full the cost of the ordered goods, the cost of their delivery to the Executor's warehouse, taxes, duties, customs fees and other expenses arising in connection with the provision of the Services by the Contractor, as well as the cost of the Executor's commission, the cost of delivering the goods to Customer. In the event of a shortage of funds, the Contractor has the right to suspend or terminate the Customer's services.
4. The Customer undertakes to keep all documents (invoices, invoices, checks, bank statements) confirming the payment for the Goods and / or Services before the Goods are received.
5. The Customer undertakes not to use the ordered Goods for business purposes. The purposes of using the Goods are determined in accordance with the laws of the country of destination.
6. The Customer undertakes to independently track the receipt of goods to the warehouse of the Contractor and its further transfer to the Recipient.
7. The customer is responsible for the conformity of the purchased goods with the conditions of delivery of the postal service (carrier) and the customs legislation of the country in which it is located, including, but not limited to, the dimensions, weight and contents of the goods, and the dimensions and weight of the packaging necessary for the carriage of the goods to the Client Postal service (carrier).
8. The customer is responsible for the timely and reliable provision to the Executor of the information necessary for the provision of the Services, including the Goods that he purchased independently, by transferring to the Contractor:
- Internet links to purchased Goods in the online store and / or auction;
- copies of documents confirming the identity of the payer, payment of the Goods and their value;
- full name of the Goods, including in Russian.
All of the Customer's independent purchases to our warehouse must contain paper invoices from sellers. If the package does not contain an invoice, the Contractor has the right to request it in electronic form. Can not be taken to the delivery of goods purchased by customers independently from private sellers outside the auction sites, shops (for example, forums, social networks, etc.) and received in private (goods from offline stores, parcels from acquaintances, etc. .)
In case of lack of such information or doubt in its reliability, the Contractor has the right to suspend the provision of the Services.
In case of providing untrue or deliberately false information about the express cargo or its contents, the customs authorities of the country of destination may apply sanctions in the form of confiscation of a consignment of express freight. At the same time, a civil claim may be brought against the Client to recover damages caused. The dimensions and limits of the Client's liability for providing false information about the Goods are established in the "Delivery" section of the website imtek.ee.
9. In the event that the Customer makes independent purchases that arrive at the Contractor's warehouse in Germany, the Customer must provide the Contractor in electronic form with documents confirming the purchase of such goods and their cost (invoices) within 30 days from the receipt of said purchases to the warehouse. Otherwise, if the necessary documents are not provided by the Client within 30 days, the Customer's independent purchases will be disposed of in the Contractor's warehouse in accordance with the procedure established by this Agreement.
10. The Contractor has the right to publish on the website imtek.ee. and on the official pages of the imtek.ee service. in the social networks, the Client's written comments left by the Client on the site imtek.ee.
11. The Client undertakes not to contact the sellers / online shops directly on issues related to the goods that have been purchased for him by the Contractor. When purchasing goods for the Client, the parties to the transaction are the Contractor and the seller / online store, therefore the Client has the right to apply for clarification of information to the Contractor, who in turn requests data from the seller / online store and informs them to the Client.
12. Replenishment of the Customer's account on the imtek.ee website must be carried out only from the Customer's cards and accounts. Use of third-party cards is not allowed.
13. To send parcels by express delivery it is necessary to provide TIN, passport data and passport scans. In case of providing incorrect information, the customs office will re-export the parcel. All costs for re-export and re-delivery of the parcel are paid by the Client.
SECTION 4. PROCEDURE OF SERVICE PROVISION
1. PAYMENT (CUSTOMER'S PERSONAL CUSTOMER ACCOUNT)
1. The Customer's personal account (also referred to as the user's account, the Customer's account) is formed when the Customer registers on the site imtek.ee. The Customer's personal account can be used by the Customer solely for the purpose of payment for the goods purchased, as well as for the payment of the Contractor's services.
2. Replenishment of the Customer's personal account is possible in the ways indicated in the section "Payment" on the site imtek.eе
3. If the actual price of the Goods set by the Seller on the site of the seller's trading floor differs from the price specified by the Customer in the instruction, the Contractor, at the earliest opportunity, informs the Customer about it or confirms the cancellation of the ordered Goods (with the exception of cases stipulated in p. 1 paragraph 2 of section 4 of this and in paragraph 7 of paragraph 1 of section 3 of this Agreement). If it is impossible to contact the Customer, this order for the purchase of the Goods shall be deemed canceled.
4. When paying for the services of the Contractor, the Client simultaneously undertakes to pay for any commissions of intermediary banks and / or payment systems that arise in connection with this.
5. If the delivery of goods by country is free for a certain amount of ordered goods, but later one or more goods will be removed from this paid group of goods (for example, because of its absence), which will reduce the amount below the threshold, the delivery becomes toll and is written off with Customer's account.
2. PLACEMENT OF THE ORDER TO THE EXECUTOR ON PURCHASE OF GOODS
Placing an order for an Executor to purchase goods is possible:
a) on the link to the original product page through the option "Shopping Assistant".
b) through the Product Catalog on our website. The information on the price, delivery, taxes and other parameters of the goods is loaded automatically. If there is a choice of parameters, the Client specifies them independently.
1. When adding goods to the personal cabinet, the Customer is obliged to indicate the full value of the goods established by the Seller on the site of the Seller's trading platform, the cost of delivering the goods to the Executor's warehouse, as well as the amount of the sales tax levied or other taxes applicable in the country of purchase. In the event that the Customer has not indicated the required data or has changed, the Contractor is entitled to unilaterally withdraw from the Customer's Account the amount necessary to cover the costs incurred when purchasing the goods specified by the Customer in the amount of not more than 20% of the value of the goods (each product in group) and no more than 20 Euros in absolute terms. If there is a shortage of funds for the full payment of the goods in the Customer's User Account, the goods can be redeemed with the formation of debts on the account. In case if this debt is not repaid by the Client within 12 days, the goods are returned to the Seller and the Customer retains the commission amount for the Contractor's services, the cost of delivery to the Executor's warehouse and the return delivery from the Executor's warehouse to the Seller.
2. When specifying dimensions (for clothes, shoes, etc.), you need to indicate the European dimensions or indicate next to the size of UK, EU, Ital, etc.
3. To participate in the auctions at the Ebay auction (ebay.co.uk, ebay.de), the Contractor provides an automatic redemption program to the Customer, but does not guarantee the repurchase of the goods.
4. In case of participation in the auction through the personal cabinet, the Customer must pay the required amount to the personal account in advance. In the event of a shortage of funds in the personal account of the Customer, further increases in rates are impossible.
5. Buying at Ebay auction is only possible with sellers with a rating of 5 or higher. For lots from Sellers with a rating below 15, an additional check is made before buying. The Executor has the right to refuse to purchase the goods from any Seller who has not passed the verification.
6. The Contractor undertakes to pay for the goods to the seller provided that the seller delivers goods through the territory of Europe.
7. In the absence of ordered Goods in the warehouse of the Seller, the Contractor has the right to cancel the specified Goods from the Customer's Order and notify the Client thereof by sending an electronic message to the address specified at registration (or by message to the "Internal Mail" section).
8. In case the seller has not sent the goods, the Contractor tries to do everything in its power to repay the paid money, but does not guarantee their return and, in this case, does not compensate for the loss of the Customer. The Seller is chosen by the Customer and for its actions the Contractor does not bear responsibility.
9. If the Customer refuses, at the Customer's request, the goods paid for by the Seller (including the goods that were purchased with the formation of debts in the Customer's User Account), the Customer shall be charged the cost of returning the goods to the Seller, the commission fee is not refunded. In case of rejection of the goods, after the opening of the dispute with the seller, the commission fee is returned in the amount of 50% in the event that in advance for the goods a verification service for
the warehouse was not previously ordered. Refusal to buy from the auction Ebay is impossible, if the seller in the description of the lot does not specify the rules for the return of goods. If the return policy is specified, then a refund is possible according to these rules.
3. RECEPTION OF GOODS FOR STORAGE, WAREHOUSING
1. The Contractor undertakes to take to the warehouse the Goods that the postal service (carrier) delivered from the Seller. The period of free storage in the warehouse for the Customer's Goods purchased with the help of the Contractor's services is 15 calendar days; for self-purchased goods - also 10 calendar days. The period of free storage of the packed parcel of the Customer for which the delivery method AGL-Express Delivery (24 48 72 ECO) is chosen, regardless of the investment, is 15 calendar days. The period of free storage of the packed parcel of the Client for which a different method of delivery is chosen, regardless of the investment, is 15 calendar days.
For storage of the Client's goods over the free storage period, the Contractor shall be charged a storage fee. The commencement of the period of free storage is the physical arrival of the goods at the warehouse of the Contractor. After the end of the period of free storage, the Customer must send the goods to the packaging or extend the storage period. The Executor has the right to dispose of the goods if the Customer does not send the goods to the packaging at the end of the free storage period or prolong the storage period. Money resources, including, but not limited to, the value of the goods and the remuneration of the Contractor, for the recycled goods are not reimbursed.
For storage of the packed parcel of the Client over the free storage period, the Contractor shall be charged a storage fee. The beginning of the period of free storage is the packing of the parcel in the warehouse of the Contractor. In case of expiration of the free storage period and the Customer's refusal to extend the storage of the parcel, the Executor has the right to dispose of the goods. Cash, including, but not limited to, the value of the goods and the remuneration of the Contractor, for the recycled parcels are not reimbursed.
If the goods are sent for reclamation by the limitation period or by the Customer through the functional of the Personal Cabinet, the Executor may return the goods for safekeeping upon the fact of the Customer's application in the event that the goods were not physically disposed of. The cost of this service is 10 Euro. Disposal of the goods is made in order to recover the costs of the Contractor for storage services and the process of recycling the goods.
2. In case of payment of additional fees, duties, taxes, etc. for independent purchases of the Client upon admission to the warehouse, the Contractor has the right to write off the funds from the Customer's Account, including with the formation of debts. The Customer undertakes to cover all costs paid by the Contractor. Upon receipt of advance notice of the need to pay additional fees, duties, taxes, etc. for independent purchases of the Client from the delivery services, the Contractor will notify the Client. In the event of the Customer's refusal to pay the specified expenses, the Contractor will be forced to refuse to accept the goods / parcels to the warehouse.
3. The Contractor undertakes to pack the goods of the Client received in the warehouse according to the data that the Customer specified in the "Parcel" section of the personal cabinet. In case the sending of the Customer by weight or dimensions can not be sent by the delivery method indicated by the Customer, the Contractor has the right to change the way of delivery of the Goods automatically without agreement with the Client.
4. In order to use the "Address in Europe" service, it is necessary to confirm the identity of the Customer and the legitimacy of the purchase made by providing the Contractor with copies of identity documents. It is forbidden to use the "Address in Europe" service for ordering goods in installments or cash on delivery, registering an account on eBay, opening bank accounts or credit cards and any other purposes than receiving parcels. Delivery of parcels to the warehouse when the Customer uses the "Address in Europe" service is available only to those whose name coincides with the name of the owner of the bank card from which the goods delivered in this parcel were made. It is not allowed to pay for goods with third party accounts and payment cards. Also forbidden to pay for goods bikkoynami, miles and unnamed cards (Corn, QIWI, etc.). In the event that the Contractor has settlement documents that unequivocally prove that the goods were purchased using the payment details of a bank card of another person, the goods are stored for storage at the Executor's warehouse and blocked simultaneously with the blocking of the Customer's personal account.
5. Since the Contractor is legally responsible for outgoing shipments, he reserves the right to open any parcel entering the warehouse to check for the presence of a prohibited investment in it. The Contractor has the right to refuse the shipment of any goods if it considers it to be inappropriate for export / import requirements. In the event of receipt of a prohibited goods in the warehouse, the return or disposal of the goods shall be carried out at the expense of the Client.
6. The possibility of performing other works with the goods / parcel, not declared in the Services section, is considered by the Contractor on an individual basis at the request of the Client. The cost of other works is estimated on an hourly basis at the tariff specified in the section "Services". When using additional packaging or other materials, the cost of the materials expended is paid separately from the cost of the work.
4. TERMS OF REFUND OF GOODS
1. The customer has the right to demand the return of the Goods to the Seller in the event that the purchase was made on behalf of the Customer, only if the Seller explicitly indicated the possibility and conditions for the return of the Goods.
2. In case of return of the Goods, the cost of delivery of the goods from the Client to the Contractor and from the Contractor to the Seller, as well as in the opposite directions, shall be paid by the Client.
3. The contractor makes a decision on the possibility of returning the goods, fully guided by the Seller's decision on the possibility of return. If the Contractor finds a marriage, inconsistency with the declared name or shortage of the goods without preliminary ordering by the Customer of the services of checking this product, the return of the goods is possible provided that the Customer pays for the service of the proceedings with the Seller.
4. In the event that the Seller decides to refuse the Customer to return the Goods, the Contractor shall not compensate the Customer for the cost of the Goods.
5. All return operations are carried out in full accordance with the Seller's terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, the time, procedure and amount of compensation.
6. The client must take into account the delivery time of the Goods from the Client to the Contractor, the processing time of the return at the Executor's warehouse (up to 5 working days) and the delivery time of the Goods from the Contractor to the Seller in calculating the possibility of returning the Goods to the Seller.
7. Refund of funds to the Client shall be effected after full return of the value of the goods by the Seller to the Contractor.
8. The Commission for the services of the Contractor shall not be returned, irrespective of the Seller's decision on the possibility / impossibility of returning the Goods.
9. Upon resending the exchanged goods, the Client pays the full cost of processing the order by the Contractor in accordance with the tariffs indicated on the site imtek.ee.
5 . GOODS DELIVERY
1. Goods are delivered in ways, on terms and at the rates specified in the "Calculation of Delivery" section of imtek.ee, by transferring them to the following postal companies and / or express carriers:
state mail company EESTI POST
private express carriers EKLT OU DHL OU
2. Payment for delivery of the Client's goods is made separately from payment of the Goods themselves. The cost of delivery of goods to the Customer is indicated after the goods are packed and weighed. After packing the goods, the Contractor does not open the packages and does not change the goods. In the event of a shortage of funds in the Customer's account, the transfer of the parcel to the delivery service will be delayed until the Client's debt is settled in the personal account.
3. The Contractor undertakes to transfer the packed parcel with the Client's goods to the postal service (express carrier), which the Customer specified in the Parcel section of the personal cabinet.
4. Services are considered to be fully rendered by the Executor from the moment of transfer of the Client's goods to the postal service (express carrier).
5. The Contractor shall provide the Client with the opportunity to independently fill in the invoice (postal declaration), which will be enclosed in the parcel (goods).
6. The contractor is not responsible for the actions of the state mail, courier services and transport companies (express carriers) and can not affect the speed of delivery. The delivery times indicated on the imtek.ee website are approximate.
7. In case of occurrence of an insured event (damage, shortage, loss in transit), the Executor, at the request of the Recipient, submits a claim to the appropriate service for reimbursement of the insured amount, the damaged goods are returned to the Sender. Upon receipt of the refund, the Contractor credits the compensation to the Customer's User Account.
6. RETURN OF FUNDS FROM THE BALANCE OF PERSONAL ACCOUNT
SECTION 5. CUSTOMS REPRESENTATION
1. In accordance with the terms of this Agreement, Clients designate a licensed customs representative from OOO "Opinter", LLC "SPSR-EXPRESS", JSC "Armadillo Business Package" as their agent for customs clearance on their behalf in the country of destination. Customers also agree that Express Carriers specified in Section 5 of the Agreement may act as nominal consignees for the sole purpose of appointing a customs representative for customs clearance.
2. The client agrees with the conclusion of the contract of customs representation with any other customs representative who was involved on behalf of the Contractor or on behalf of the latter. The agreement of the customs office for the purposes of customs declaration of goods shall be deemed concluded with the Client from the moment of formation of the parcel in the personal cabinet or the formation of an individual consignment (declaration) for express freight.
Terms of the public contract of customs representatives: JSC "Armadillo Business Package"
3. The Contractor shall not be liable for the obligations of the Customer for collecting Customs Duties when delivering the Goods by postal services and is not responsible for their accrual.
4. Any customs payments, taxes (including but not limited to value-added tax, if it is payable), fines or other costs that the Express Carrier and / or the Customs Representative may incur as a result of actions of customs or other state authorities in accordance with the current legislation of the country of destination, shall be payable by the Client.
SECTION 6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
1. The parties are exempted from liability for partial or complete failure to fulfill their obligations under this Agreement if this failure was a consequence of force majeure circumstances that arose after the conclusion of the Agreement as a result of extraordinary events that the participant could neither foresee nor prevent by reasonable measures (force- major). Such extraordinary events are: flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, storm, epidemic and other phenomena of nature, as well as war or military actions, etc.
2. The Contractor shall not be liable for any expenses of the Customer or direct or indirect damage that may be caused to the Client as a result of using the Services of the Contractor, as a result of the use or inability to use the Services and incurred as a result of errors, omissions, interruptions in work, file deletion, , defects, delays in the transmission of data, etc.
3. The Contractor is not responsible for the actions of related services and services used to provide the Services to the Client, but not belonging to the Executor, such as banks, postal services, Internet providers, e-mail services, payment systems, etc.
4. The Contractor shall not be liable for the terms of delivery of the goods from the Seller to the Contractor.
5. The Contractor shall not be liable for the timing of receiving responses from the Sellers and reserves the right to contact the Seller 14 days after the purchase of the goods.
6. The Contractor shall not be liable for the quality and completeness of the goods received for its warehouse, nor does it provide a guarantee for goods purchased by the Client through the Services of the Contractor.
7. The Contractor does not check the goods received from the Seller for conformity with the characteristics declared by the Seller, and in case of an error Seller is not responsible for the non-conformity of the goods. The Check of the Goods is a separate service, carried out for a fee, according to the tariffs indicated on the site imtek.ee.
8.IMTEK GROUP OU is not the owner or seller of goods. All marks and trademarks listed in the online offers and catalogs are owned by the copyright holders. The use of stamps and trademarks, as well as all information on the pages of goods on the IMTEK GROUP OU website is purely informative, is not a commercial offer and serves to familiarize users with catalogs of foreign trading platforms.
For the convenience of users, the AGL website may contain links to other websites. IMTEK GROUP OU assumes no responsibility for the content of external resources.
9. The Contractor shall not be liable for the dishonesty of the sellers selected by the Client in the following cases: the goods are sent with delay; the goods are sent, but do not correspond to the description; The goods are non-working (although they are declared as working); goods are not at all expelled (fraud cases).
10. The client agrees not to make the Contractor the respondent or co-defendant for any liabilities and expenses related to the damage caused to the Client as a result of the actions of third parties, including but not limited to the Seller, Postal and courier services, payment systems.
11. If the invoice is filled out by the Client or the authorized representatives of the Executor on behalf of the Customer, executed in the personal account, the Client is responsible for the correctness and completeness of the information specified in the declaration and the invoice.
12. The Contractor reimburses the Customer's losses upon his application, and only if the claimed losses were the result of errors made by the Contractor in the provision of the Services. At the same time, the amount of compensation can not exceed the Contractor's commission.
Revision of 10.06.2018
IMTEK GROUP OU